October 4, 2014
Merlin in Midtown
I am a teacher, runner, father, and husband. I am an author-in-progress. I know just enough about a lot of things to get me into a lot of trouble. View all posts by Pavowski
This entry was posted on Saturday, October 4th, 2014 at 9:25 PM and tagged with 1000 words, chuck wendig, fantasy, Flash Fiction, merlin, short story, weird, wizardry and posted in Flash Fiction. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
4 responses to “Merlin in Midtown”
Looking for something?
Top Posts & Pages
- Do You Wanna Go To Target? (A Frozen Tribute)
- 15 Tips for Writing an Actual Graduation Speech that Actually Doesn't Suck
- More Riffing on Light and Dark
- How About a Graduation Speech that Doesn't Suck?
- Why Mickey Mouse Clubhouse is the Worst Kids' Show
- The Problem With Stella
- Terrible Reviews: Natural Born Heroes
- The Doors of "Frozen": Subconscious Storytelling At Its Best
Tags1000 words chuck wendig Commitment 2014 dark editing Flash Fiction funny horror humor inspiration kids motivation parenting rant running running is awesome Science Fiction short stories short story SoCS stream of consciousness The Project toddler life toddlers weird word count writer's block writer problems Writing writing about writing
Oops… I TweetedMy Tweets