Accidentally Inspired is checking out for a dose of vitamin sea. Normality will be restored when we are sure what is normal anyway.
September 24, 2018
I am a teacher, runner, father, and husband. I am an author-in-progress. I know just enough about a lot of things to get me into a lot of trouble. View all posts by Pavowski
This entry was posted on Monday, September 24th, 2018 at 11:25 AM and posted in Ramble. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Looking for something?
Top Posts & Pages
- Why Mickey Mouse Clubhouse is the Worst Kids' Show
- Hiatus Interruptus
- That Time I Gave My Son an Enema
- A Seed Corn Is Not What You Think It Is
- I Finally Get Radiohead
- Terrible Reviews: Endgame (Or, Why Fat Thor is All Of Us)
- Terrible Reviews: Everything is F*cked
- First Run in Hokas - A Terrible Review
Tags1000 words chuck wendig Commitment 2014 creativity dark editing Flash Fiction funny humor inspiration kids motivation parenting rant running running is awesome Science Fiction short story SoCS stream of consciousness teaching The Project toddler life weird word count writer's block writer problems Writing writing about writing writing advice
Oops… I TweetedMy Tweets