Accidentally Inspired is checking out for a dose of vitamin sea. Normality will be restored when we are sure what is normal anyway.
September 24, 2018
I am a teacher, runner, father, and husband. I am an author-in-progress. I know just enough about a lot of things to get me into a lot of trouble. View all posts by Pavowski
This entry was posted on Monday, September 24th, 2018 at 11:25 AM and posted in Ramble. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Looking for something?
Top Posts & Pages
- Terrible Reviews: Natural Born Heroes
- Why Mickey Mouse Clubhouse is the Worst Kids' Show
- The Doors of "Frozen": Subconscious Storytelling At Its Best
- 15 Tips for Writing an Actual Graduation Speech that Actually Doesn't Suck
- First Run in Hokas - A Terrible Review
- Terrible Reviews: Endgame (Or, Why Fat Thor is All Of Us)
- A Seed Corn Is Not What You Think It Is
Tags1000 words chuck wendig Commitment 2014 creativity dark editing Flash Fiction funny horror humor inspiration kids motivation parenting rant running running is awesome Science Fiction short story SoCS stream of consciousness teaching The Project toddler life weird word count writer's block writer problems Writing writing about writing
Oops… I TweetedMy Tweets